Monday 27 June 2011

Friends forever

Sush and Vashi, this is totally dedicated to you guys.. 


My friends through and through...


Sushmita and Varsha, two of my closest friends who have stuck through with me right from high school and I have never stopped a while to thank them. So here I am and I would like to say my heartfelt thanks to both for what they have done for me and more importantly who they are and what they represent in my life.
So what really brought about this reminiscence, you ask me? Well here goes...
It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and surprisingly I had gone down to my Art class. Sush and I got to talking about Vashi's impending departure to the US. We both know what the girl has been through in these past few years and though we are gonna miss her alot, we know in our hearts tht she needs to leave, she needs the break. Vashi we are both right behind you on this and we have yor back and most importantly we are so damn proud of you! The three of us had started this class on Varsha's insistence and enthusiasm. So yeah, we pretty much did a lot of things together.
 Its been over seven years since, and we are now working women waiting to step into the next threshold of life. During all these years, we have had our own shares of ups and downs and most definitely many misunderstandings. But through them all, my friends patiently stood by me as I hope I did for them
We have teased each other about the different guys in life, the funny hairdos, preposterously boring classes in college and later on cribbing about how bitchy life can be.. 
Of the three, Vashi is the heart of the circle, she keeps us together.. Whatever she does, she puts her heart and soul into it and that includes fighting with us :) We are so gonna miss you..
As for Sush, she has always been the fashion diva. She is the one we turn to when we want a makeover or to go shopping or most importantly for me, she's my sole company while eating Italian cuisine while Vashi sits sulking in the corner of the table. Oh by the way, she is also the darling of the three.
 As for me, you ask? I do not know. I am still trying to figure it out my self.. But here is to my friends. My two best friends.. 
Whatever, and wherever we go, that never changes. And guys thanks to you both for being who you are and for accepting me for who I am..

Three cheers to Vashi and Sushi :)

1 comment:

  1. Gal...

    Oh my my... am in tears now... no words at al...

    Love u loads... three cheers for us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have you read my blog? Do you like it? Please leave a comment so that I may know what you think. Do you not like it? All the more reason for you to voice your views and help me improve.
So please read the blog and leave your comments on it.
Can't wait to read them....!